Endemol Shine Group’s digital production and distribution studio Endemol Shine Beyond announced further international rollouts of its hit global gaming format Legends of Gaming in the Netherlands and Israel. The format originally launched in the U.K. in 2014 where the channel has now reached 1 million subscribers and more than 90 million views. The most recent productions in the Netherlands and Israel have already been generating around 50,000 views a day. Legends of Gaming NL, which launched earlier this month, has already garnered more than 155,000 subscribers and nearly 3 million views. Samsung and telecommunications company KPN sponsor the Dutch version which features eight of the top online gaming creators in the country such as EnzoKnol and DagelijksHaaDee, with a combined subscriber base of the legends reaching over 4million on YouTube.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 50 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- Tata Sky partners with Accedo to develop the user interface of its Smart Set-top box – Tata Sky Binge+ 42 views | posted on September 14, 2020
- Spackman Entertainment Group’s ‘#ALIVE’ number one on Netflix globally 39 views | posted on September 15, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 28 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020