Keshet International (KI) has picked up global distribution rights to the new eagerly anticipated Croatian crime drama series, The Paper. Produced by Drugi Plan and yet to air on HTV1, The Paper (12 x 50’) is a dark cocktail of political corruption, power struggles, crime and betrayal.
Impassioned reviews from critics and glowing screening receptions at selected European festivals over the summer have given the show must-see status. It will be available as a finished subtitled series and drama format to buyers at MIPCOM 2016.
Sebastian Burkhardt, Head of Acquisitions at Keshet International said, “We came across The Paper at NEM and were extremely impressed by the quality of the production. Everything from the storytelling, to the directing and the cast leads it to be very timely and universal. With the current opportunities out there for non-English speaking series, and our experience with them, we are confident that The Paper will find its audience outside of Croatia.”
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 53 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- AXN All-Stars reunites entertainment heavyweights in a heart-warming virtual collaborative performance 49 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- AVIA closes the year on a high note with its biggest turnout yet for the Asia Video Summit 41 views | posted on November 25, 2020
- iQIYI International expands global footprint with launch on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 40 views | posted on November 27, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020