Keshet International (KI) announced its largest and most diverse slate of programming for MIPCOM to date. It will offer more than 20 new titles at the Oct. 17-20 market led by the new adventure reality format, Welcome to the Wild. The broad slate, spanning several distinctive scripted and non-scripted genres, formats and finished series, taps into viewers’ strong demand for high-end drama, proven factual entertainment, true-crime stories and versatile content to suit all platforms.
With scripted content, Keshet is doubling down on its reputation for introducing strong new voices to the world with high-end dramas and buzz-worthy comedies. The offerings range from the intensely dark crime drama set at a busy news desk in The Paper (the subject of much speculation in its country of origin, Croatia) and the fantasy thriller set inside a Brazilian taxi cab, The Fare to Adir Miller’s (Traffic Light) Miller’s Crossing and the quirky female detective series, Clues.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 45 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 40 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 40 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 39 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020