Korea – Docs Port Incheon 2016 (‘DPI2016’) which provides substantial business opportunities through meetings between documentary filmmakers and the experts in various fields in documentary, film and broadcasting industry has been announced 24 final projects to participate the pitching event at Paradise Hotel Incheon.
DPI2016 accepted documentary projects on every stage from planning to post-production in August in consequence, a total of 131 Asian documentary projects were received from 21 different countries. Through a strictly impartial judging process, 9 Korean documentary projects, 10 Asian documentary projects and 5 Rough Cut Sales projects were selected for the final.
- Meet the K-drama stars of the new series ‘Kairos’ on #TwitterBlueroom Live before its premiere 170 views | posted on October 23, 2020
- Asian storytelling, reimagined: New genres, fresh opportunities for Asian creators at the Singapore Media Festival 2020 51 views | posted on October 21, 2020
- Hotstar launches in Singapore with exclusive streaming of the Dream11 IPL 2020 Playoffs and Final 44 views | posted on October 20, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights appoints distribution sales expert Hana Palmer as Head of Sales 37 views | posted on October 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020