Singapore – A+E Networks Asia has named Rushit Jhaveri as Vice President of Ad Sales & Digital Partnerships. Jhaveri’s appointment will be effective today. Based in A+E Networks’ Asian headquarters in Singapore, he will report to Deputy Managing Director Prem Kamath and Head of Advertising Sales Charles Less.
Jhaveri will be responsible for identifying and implementing revenue growth opportunities and forging strategic partnerships with clients, agencies and distributors across Southeast Asia for A+E Networks’ portfolio of brands, which includes HISTORY, Lifetime, FYI, Crime + Investigation and H2. Jhaveri will work closely with Kamath to shape A+E’s digital efforts, forming cogent partnerships that will expand the company’s traditional brand offerings, generate new revenue streams and enhance the audience experience. As part of his purview, he will also oversee the delivery of integrated creative solutions for clients and agencies through the on-air, online and on-ground execution of campaigns.
- TechStorm kickstarts 2021 with a bang as it launches on Malaysia’s latest direct-to-home platform Sirius TV 386 views | posted on January 11, 2021
- Bidya Sinha Mim and Pritom Hasan starrer ZEE5 Original ‘WTFry’ premieres on ZEE5 77 views | posted on January 11, 2021
- ZEASN and Line TV partner to bring trending content to smart TVs 76 views | posted on January 11, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Producer Alan Eucharis Choo 53 views | posted on January 11, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Producer Alan Eucharis Choo by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 11, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020