Singapore – A+E Networks Asia has named Rushit Jhaveri as Vice President of Ad Sales & Digital Partnerships. Jhaveri’s appointment will be effective today. Based in A+E Networks’ Asian headquarters in Singapore, he will report to Deputy Managing Director Prem Kamath and Head of Advertising Sales Charles Less.
Jhaveri will be responsible for identifying and implementing revenue growth opportunities and forging strategic partnerships with clients, agencies and distributors across Southeast Asia for A+E Networks’ portfolio of brands, which includes HISTORY, Lifetime, FYI, Crime + Investigation and H2. Jhaveri will work closely with Kamath to shape A+E’s digital efforts, forming cogent partnerships that will expand the company’s traditional brand offerings, generate new revenue streams and enhance the audience experience. As part of his purview, he will also oversee the delivery of integrated creative solutions for clients and agencies through the on-air, online and on-ground execution of campaigns.
- The Q bolsters its original content offering; Announces first TV original ‘Crime Aur Kanoon’ 173 views | posted on July 20, 2021
- Astro launches its new Ultra Plug & Play Box 122 views | posted on July 23, 2021
- iQiyi reveals brand-new Chinese language drama slate 121 views | posted on July 21, 2021
- Asia’s e-sports broadcasters unlock an exciting world of gameplay 93 views | posted on July 20, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021