Singapore – A+E Networks Asia has named Rushit Jhaveri as Vice President of Ad Sales & Digital Partnerships. Jhaveri’s appointment will be effective today. Based in A+E Networks’ Asian headquarters in Singapore, he will report to Deputy Managing Director Prem Kamath and Head of Advertising Sales Charles Less.
Jhaveri will be responsible for identifying and implementing revenue growth opportunities and forging strategic partnerships with clients, agencies and distributors across Southeast Asia for A+E Networks’ portfolio of brands, which includes HISTORY, Lifetime, FYI, Crime + Investigation and H2. Jhaveri will work closely with Kamath to shape A+E’s digital efforts, forming cogent partnerships that will expand the company’s traditional brand offerings, generate new revenue streams and enhance the audience experience. As part of his purview, he will also oversee the delivery of integrated creative solutions for clients and agencies through the on-air, online and on-ground execution of campaigns.
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 193 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 113 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 103 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- ABP News lights up the weekends with a slew of fresh programming 44 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020