German-speaking network 3Sat has commissioned Armoza Formats’ factual entertainment show With This Ring. The broadcaster will adapt the emotional show for its audiences across Switzerland, Germany and Austria.
Part of the ZDF, ORF, SRG SSR and ARD cooperative, the multi-country channel will be starting production later in the year, for a slated air date of next summer. With This Ring has previously aired in France and had three popular seasons in Israel.
In additional news in Germany, docu-reality Marry Me Now, which was recently acquired by ProSiebenSat.1 Group, is now set to start production in the spring in preparation for airing in summer 2017. The format launched earlier this year, and has been taken in 8 countries to date, including France, Italy and China.
- Australia’s Nine Network, Taiwan’s Chunghwa Telecom set to broadcast Sonar’s eSports sci-fi series – ‘Interface’ 305 views | posted on October 16, 2020
- Star Stable Entertainment partners with animation studio Ferly for short-form series adaptation of ‘Mistfall’ 64 views | posted on October 16, 2020
- Netflix picks up Philippine adaptation of ‘Descendants of the Sun’ aired on GMA Network 54 views | posted on October 19, 2020
- Celestial Tiger Entertainment announces its first original production on Thrill – ‘Model Family’ 50 views | posted on October 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020