Seoul, Korea –It is the first time a Cartoon Network IP has been used as the complete landscape for a Korean-produced game. The release will first take place in Korea in September, with a regional rollout across Asia later in 2016, and finally in selected international markets in 2017.
The game focuses on the main characters Finn and Jake from Cartoon Network’s global hit animated series Adventure Time, but also references the show’s Princess Bubblegum, Marceline the Vampire Queen and BMO, who all reside in the dreamlike Land of Ooo and have a huge fan base. The “run-style” game play adopts an innovative a character nurturing system and has social media integration with linked ranking ability.
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 108 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 85 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 53 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- On Viu in August: Latest releases include three K-drama series, award-winning Indonesian films 41 views | posted on August 11, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020