Keshet International (KI) has sold its BBC One drama The A Word to CBC, Canada’s national public broadcaster and BBC First Australia as well as the first wave of several new deals closing in Northern, Central and Eastern Europe. The first season is currently airing in the U.S. generating critical acclaim and lively social media discussion. Season two was green lit by BBC One after the first attracted a consolidated average audience of 5.5 million and a 22% market share.
Ad – Before Content
- WeWatch TV launches its Super Box powered by Android TV
- Celestial Tiger Entertainment expands distribution of Celestial Movies & CCM in Malaysia with unifi TV
- New competition series spearhead format focus in Distribution360’s autumn slate
- Axom goes live with Synamedia’s video processing solutions to add new channels and optimize bandwidth
- ZEE5 Global: Capturing captivating stories from India to the world
- Celestial Tiger Entertainment launches brand new CM+ channel on Singtel TV in Singapore