Keshet International (KI) has sold its BBC One drama The A Word to CBC, Canada’s national public broadcaster and BBC First Australia as well as the first wave of several new deals closing in Northern, Central and Eastern Europe. The first season is currently airing in the U.S. generating critical acclaim and lively social media discussion. Season two was green lit by BBC One after the first attracted a consolidated average audience of 5.5 million and a 22% market share.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 50 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- Tata Sky partners with Accedo to develop the user interface of its Smart Set-top box – Tata Sky Binge+ 42 views | posted on September 14, 2020
- Spackman Entertainment Group’s ‘#ALIVE’ number one on Netflix globally 39 views | posted on September 15, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 28 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020