Keshet International (KI) has sold its hidden camera prank game show Deal With It! to DTT channel TEN in Spain. Following the successful run of the finished U.S. show, TEN has opted to produce a local version which will air later this fall.
KI holds global distribution rights to the format as well as the finished two season U.S. series produced by Howie Mandel’s Alevy Productions, Banca Studio and Keshet Broadcasting in association with Lionsgate Television for TBS.
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 40 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 40 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 39 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 39 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020