Cheseaux, Switzerland and Singapore – NAGRA, a Kudelski Group (SIX:KUD.S) company and a provider of content protection and multiscreen television solutions, in partnership with MTM, a leading international research and strategy consultancy, have revealed the APAC findings from the Pay-TV Innovation Forum research program.
This latest paper reviews the pay-TV landscape in the Asia-Pacific region and confirms that growing competition is driving an increased focus on innovation. The region is highly fragmented, with significant distinction between the most and least technologically Advanced countries, and this is reflected in an innovation gap between Advanced and Emerging pay-TV markets.
- The Singapore High Court has blocked dozens of illicit streaming sites 73 views | posted on July 8, 2020
- Banijay unveils new identity and portfolio 68 views | posted on July 8, 2020
- Ampverse and POPS Worldwide collaborate to create video gaming content series 63 views | posted on July 10, 2020
- Nippon TV’s hit smartphone game, ‘HunterxHunter’ expands to Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Macau 59 views | posted on July 10, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020