Telekom Malaysia’s IPTV service, HyppTV is showcasing the Rio 2016 Olympic Games in 4K quality, a first in Malaysia, in a special event at Sunway Pyramid, the official venue partner for the showcase. The event was held to preview HyppTV’s breakthrough innovation in TV broadcasting, together with its technology partner, Huawei.
The 4K technology will soon be gracing the public’s TV screens. This is made possible via UniFi bandwidth capabilities and Huawei’s technology on the service’s IPTV network.
Tan Sri Zamzamzairani Mohd Isa, Group Chief Executive Officer, Telekom Malaysia (TM), said: “As the nation’s Convergence Champion, TM is indeed excited to be the first Malaysia’s TV Operator to offer enriched premium, world class entertainment content with 4K broadcast quality to its customers, further enhancing our entertainment proposition and more importantly providing an enhanced viewing experience for our customers on HyppTV soon. This wholesome viewing experience is possible through the stability and flexibility of UniFi fibre optic network and Huawei’s technical support in advanced broadcast technology.
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 47 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- AVIA closes the year on a high note with its biggest turnout yet for the Asia Video Summit 40 views | posted on November 25, 2020
- Stone Village, BlackBox Multimedia partner to Adapt Mary Shelley’s ‘Frankenstein’ 33 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- Bilibili announces 33 new Chinese anime titles at ‘Made By Bilibili 2020-2021’ 31 views | posted on November 24, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020