Auckland – HGTV will expand distribution in New Zealand by launching on two new platforms. From 10:00am, HGTV will be available to all New Zealanders on Freeview Satellite channel 17 and as part of SKY TV’s basic package on channel 021.
“The expanded distribution of HGTV reflects the demand for quality lifestyle programming in the region,” said Julia Baylis, General Manager of HGTV in New Zealand. “We are so pleased to be partnering with Freeview Satellite and SKY to reach 100% of households in New Zealand.”
HGTV is the premier source for entertaining, relatable and inspirational home and lifestyle content. The schedule comprises of top-rated U.S. and international series including Fixer Upper, hosted by Texas design and re-modeling pros, Chip and Joanna Gaines; Flip or Flop featuring husband and wife house-flipping team, Tarek and Christina El Moussa; and global real estate series House Hunters International that follows buyers looking for their dream home.
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One 622 views | posted on January 16, 2021
- TechStorm kickstarts 2021 with a bang as it launches on Malaysia’s latest direct-to-home platform Sirius TV 404 views | posted on January 11, 2021
- Bidya Sinha Mim and Pritom Hasan starrer ZEE5 Original ‘WTFry’ premieres on ZEE5 79 views | posted on January 11, 2021
- ZEASN and Line TV partner to bring trending content to smart TVs 77 views | posted on January 11, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Producer Alan Eucharis Choo by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 11, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020