Singapore – CATCHPLAY launched its On-Demand service in Singapore with StarHub. The service is available via a new CATCHPLAY application that is downloadable on all Android and iOS platforms or its through its portal www.catchplay.com/sg. The service provides a wide selection of movies and a rich library of information and trivia about their favourite films and movie stars which is available on multiple devices.
The catch: two possible memberships – the free affiliation includes one free movie from a curated selection each month, which is updated weekly. Additional movies can be rented individually (single rental) for SGD$3.50, with newer releases priced at SGD$6.00. Otherwise, a paid subscription of SGD$14.90 monthly, will provide unlimited viewing from a library of thousands of hours of movies every month via StarHub channel 610.
“Singapore has the highest digital penetration in the region so we are excited to finally officially launch the CATCHPLAY service in Singapore, after we partnered with StarHub in June. Now all movie lovers here get to watch their favourite movies under CATCHPLAY as and when they want, regardless of where they are and what devices they are using,” said Mr Timothy Chen, Chairman of CATCHPLAY.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 50 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- Tata Sky partners with Accedo to develop the user interface of its Smart Set-top box – Tata Sky Binge+ 42 views | posted on September 14, 2020
- Spackman Entertainment Group’s ‘#ALIVE’ number one on Netflix globally 39 views | posted on September 15, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 28 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020