Sydney, Australia– ABC Commercial has announced that a new range of ABC KIDS content will become available to Australian and New Zealand users of global pre-school kid’s service, PlayKids. A newly signed SVOD rights agreement between the parties will see select seasons of iconic ABC KIDS series Thomas & Friends, Sesame Street, Mister Maker and Fireman Sam hit the subscription video streaming service, in addition to select episodes from Octonauts and the first season of The Wiggles’ Ready Steady Wiggle television series.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 93 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 54 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 45 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Nippon TV’s ‘Your Turn To Kill’ receives award at 2020 Seoul International Drama Awards 37 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020