Mumbai- Kids now have an extra dose of entertainment as Turner International partners with Yash Raj Films for their upcoming movie Sultan to bring the big screen magic on television. The association brings two new specials on POGO and Cartoon Network with Sultan’s sports-drama story to entertain children.
Ad – Before Content
- iQiyi Original K-series ‘Jirisan’ set for global premiere on 23 October
- ABS-CBN’s top-grossing films to be adapted for the Indian film market
- Disney+ showcases ambitious new content slate from Asia Pacific
- Tresor inks first-look non-scripted deal with MGM Television and renews first-look deal with CJ ENM
- ABC partners with CBC to bring ‘The Wonder Gang’ to young audiences in Canada
- AXN Asia rekindles a love for travel and home in the new Original Production ‘My Hometown is G.O.A.T.’