ABS-CBN Corporation has announced the appointment of Antonio Ventosa as the new chief operating Officer of Sky Cable Corporation, a leading cable and broadband technology provider in the Philippines. Ventosa will be responsible for the company’s overall business strategy and operations. He assumes the position as the company celebrates its 25th anniversary and inherits leadership of a company already strong in cable television but is eyeing expansion into being more than just a cable service.
- Global Agency announces new sales for rom-com series ‘Daydreamer’ 10.2k views | posted on October 27, 2020
- BBC Studios announces deal with Discovery Inc. for ‘Top Gear’ catalogue in Japan 68 views | posted on October 26, 2020
- CNN International Commercial appoints Rob Bradley and Cathy Ibal to lead ‘Audience First’ strategy 55 views | posted on October 29, 2020
- ITV Studios presents its exciting content slate at its inaugural Fall Festival 43 views | posted on October 26, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020