Singapore– Singtel has announced a brand new way for consumers to enjoy their favourite entertainment on-the-go with the launch of Cast, Singapore’s first OTT video portal app. Cast will offer thousands of hours of exciting movies, dramas, variety shows and kids’ edutainment from partners such as top content providers Viu and Nickelodeon, delivered on Singtel’s extensive 4G network. Singtel Mobile post-paid customers can choose from four content packs of different genres at launch. Each pack is priced at S$4.90/month and customers can opt for a special 1GB data add-on for just S$3 more per month.
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 46 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- AVIA closes the year on a high note with its biggest turnout yet for the Asia Video Summit 37 views | posted on November 25, 2020
- Stone Village, BlackBox Multimedia partner to Adapt Mary Shelley’s ‘Frankenstein’ 30 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- Bilibili announces 33 new Chinese anime titles at ‘Made By Bilibili 2020-2021’ 30 views | posted on November 24, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020