Singapore– Singtel has announced a brand new way for consumers to enjoy their favourite entertainment on-the-go with the launch of Cast, Singapore’s first OTT video portal app. Cast will offer thousands of hours of exciting movies, dramas, variety shows and kids’ edutainment from partners such as top content providers Viu and Nickelodeon, delivered on Singtel’s extensive 4G network. Singtel Mobile post-paid customers can choose from four content packs of different genres at launch. Each pack is priced at S$4.90/month and customers can opt for a special 1GB data add-on for just S$3 more per month.
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 188 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 112 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 103 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- ABP News lights up the weekends with a slew of fresh programming 43 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020