Having premiered in CCTV1’s Sunday evening primetime slot earlier in July, The Eureka Moment ranked #1 in its time slot and achieved a 1.367 rating as well as taking 4% of the market share. The Eureka Moment also proved popular on social media having recorded over 348,000 viewers interacting with the series via the Chinese social media site, Weibo, making it the hottest topic on Chinese social media that night. A further 2.8m also interacted with the series via WeChat throughout the premiere.
- Meet the K-drama stars of the new series ‘Kairos’ on #TwitterBlueroom Live before its premiere 110 views | posted on October 23, 2020
- Netflix picks up Philippine adaptation of ‘Descendants of the Sun’ aired on GMA Network 63 views | posted on October 19, 2020
- BBC Studios, Bilibili sign new content sales and production agreement to bring the best of BBC to China 42 views | posted on October 19, 2020
- Netflix action-thriller ‘6 Underground’ becomes the first movie to receive a rebate for outsourcing its visual effects to Malaysia 41 views | posted on October 19, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020