Global Agency‘s Shopping Monsters has been licensed by Star Channel in Greece and by SCTV (Saigon tourist Cable Television) in Vietnam. Produced by Noir Productions, shooting of the format’s Greek version will start on August 2016. The deal between Global Agency and Star Channel includes 60 episodes and the show will be known locally as Shopping Star. SCTV ordered 40 episodes for Shopping Monsters’ Vietnamese version and the format will start broadcast in the last quarter of 2016.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 77 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 40 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 35 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 34 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020