Philippines- ABS-CBN Corporation’s TV and Studio’s recent ratings data from Kantar Media shows the Philippines’ media and entertainment company still draws more television viewers than any other media network in the country. ABS-CBN’s national audience share increased to 47% in June based on the data provided by Kantar Media, making ABS-CBN still the most-watched network on TV while it also pioneered viewing of content online with video-on-demand services on TFC.tv for Kapamilyas living abroad and iWant TV locally. GMA is a distant second with a 32% audience share for the same month.
Ad – Before Content
- Asian Television Awards Alumni Spotlight: Formosa Television
- Fox Entertainment launches international unscripted format fund
- CJ ENM HK and Hong Kong Tourism Board hype up tourism interests with K-pop culture
- Fremantle raises the stakes with an influx of new factual programming
- Amazon launches Prime Video Channels in India
- The Story Lab and Fuji Television Network unveil their new entertainment format ‘The Spin’