Los Angeles– UYoung Culture & Media Co., Ltd., has announced the opening of a base in the U.S. to further its strategy of creating, developing, producing and distributing world-class brands that appeal to both Chinese and international markets. The new division of the company is UYoung Entertainment International, Inc. (“UEI”), and is based in Los Angeles. The first key undertaking for the US-based team will be making the company’s debut at 2016 Licensing Expo in Las Vegas, where it will launch its first international brand – the animated comedy pre-school series P. King Duckling.
- Zee5 Global rolls out a content-packed July with new movies, TV shows, and direct-to-digital movies 113 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia 64 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- 5 reasons why AXN’s ‘Lincoln Rhyme: Hunt for the Bone Collector’ needs to be on your watchlist 61 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Singapore High Court has blocked dozens of illicit streaming sites 57 views | posted on July 8, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020