Los Angeles– UYoung Culture & Media Co., Ltd., has announced the opening of a base in the U.S. to further its strategy of creating, developing, producing and distributing world-class brands that appeal to both Chinese and international markets. The new division of the company is UYoung Entertainment International, Inc. (“UEI”), and is based in Los Angeles. The first key undertaking for the US-based team will be making the company’s debut at 2016 Licensing Expo in Las Vegas, where it will launch its first international brand – the animated comedy pre-school series P. King Duckling.
- Blue Ant Media promotes Jamie Schouela to President, Global Channels and Media; Carlyn Staudt to Global General Manager, Love Nature 41 views | posted on September 24, 2020
- True crime documentary series ‘The Night Caller’ pre-sales from Abacus Media Rights 39 views | posted on September 25, 2020
- GMA Network launches new Asian-pop culture digital channel 37 views | posted on September 24, 2020
- Ekaterina Yakushenko joins newly revamped THEMA RUS 31 views | posted on September 25, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020