Hong Kong– Boomerang will be distributed in Hong Kong on now TV as part of the platform’s Junior Pack. Effective July 1, the agreement increases its distribution in Asia Pacific to over 30 million households since the channel’s relaunch in late 2014. The all-animation network boasts an impressive line-up of iconic series and movies programmed for both kids and their families, including Tom and Jerry, Scooby-Doo and Looney Tunes. Channel highlights in July are Bunnicula, Shaun the Sheep and new episodes of The Garfield Show.
Ad – Before Content
- Netflix announces ‘Rana Naidu’ starring Rana Daggubati and Venkatesh Daggubati
- The Q announces the world television premiere of the critically-acclaimed series ‘Aashram’
- Ferly and Wild Child Animation attach leading comedians to ‘Butthole Biscuits’
- DCD Rights sees factual series go global
- HITS and HITS Movies to debut on Macau Cable TV
- Wildbear Entertainment’s ‘Hating Peter Tatchell’ launches this week on Netflix Australia and New Zealand