Athens / London– SpeedCast International Limited (ASX: SDA) announced that Inmarsat’s Fleet Xpress service is now commercially available as part of its global Maritime Satellite Services portfolio. The innovative new service will be offered worldwide through SpeedCast’s global sales network, providing its maritime customers with a new alternative solution for their global communication needs.
- Universal Music Group announces strategic global partnership with Sugar, Italy’s leading independent label 68 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- Zee5 Global rolls out a content-packed July with new movies, TV shows, and direct-to-digital movies 60 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- Olympic Channel documentary ‘Rulon’ about the extraordinary journey of an ordinary man to premiere 21 July 51 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia 50 views | posted on July 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020