Globo has licensed two more of its hits for South Korean media group EPG. The group, which has already aired super productions like Precious Pearl (2014 International Emmy winner), Brazil Avenue, and Merciless, now bets on the sensitivity of Parts of Me and on the disco charm of Boogie Oogie to fascinate the country’s audience. The telenovelas, which are scheduled to air in the second half of the year, are part of Globo’s 2016 international catalogue.
Ad – Before Content
- Asian Television Awards Alumni Spotlight: Formosa Television
- Fox Entertainment launches international unscripted format fund
- CJ ENM HK and Hong Kong Tourism Board hype up tourism interests with K-pop culture
- Fremantle raises the stakes with an influx of new factual programming
- Amazon launches Prime Video Channels in India
- The Story Lab and Fuji Television Network unveil their new entertainment format ‘The Spin’