Singapore– Eleven Sports Network has signed a multi-year agreement with Singtel to bring live coverage of selected matches from England’s Premier League to fans in Singapore. Beginning next season, fans can follow major matches and stories from the most-watched league in the world on Eleven Sports Network, as famous teams including Liverpool, Arsenal and Manchester United, the most successful team of the Premier League era, battle it out with reigning champions Leicester City for the title.
Viewers will be able to watch ELEVEN’s live coverage of three games per week via their digital service and new TV channel, available on Singtel TV. Together with offerings on mio stadium, Singtel’s comprehensive suite of football channels, viewers can catch all ten live Premier League matches a week on Singtel TV.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 41 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 40 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 40 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 39 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020