Singapore– Eleven Sports Network has signed a multi-year agreement with Singtel to bring live coverage of selected matches from England’s Premier League to fans in Singapore. Beginning next season, fans can follow major matches and stories from the most-watched league in the world on Eleven Sports Network, as famous teams including Liverpool, Arsenal and Manchester United, the most successful team of the Premier League era, battle it out with reigning champions Leicester City for the title.
Viewers will be able to watch ELEVEN’s live coverage of three games per week via their digital service and new TV channel, available on Singtel TV. Together with offerings on mio stadium, Singtel’s comprehensive suite of football channels, viewers can catch all ten live Premier League matches a week on Singtel TV.
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 48 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- AVIA closes the year on a high note with its biggest turnout yet for the Asia Video Summit 40 views | posted on November 25, 2020
- Stone Village, BlackBox Multimedia partner to Adapt Mary Shelley’s ‘Frankenstein’ 33 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- Bilibili announces 33 new Chinese anime titles at ‘Made By Bilibili 2020-2021’ 31 views | posted on November 24, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020