Bristol, London– Tigress Productions has announced changes to the leadership team. Following a career spanning 35 years, including twelve at Tigress Productions as Managing Director, Dick Colthurst, has decided to retire from television in the autumn.
Sarah Swingler, Managing Director
Stepping into the MD role, and joining the existing management team, is Sarah Swingler who has been an Executive Producer with sister company, Dragonfly, for six years.
Also joining Tigress Productions is Catherine Welton from RDF West, who has been appointed Creative Director.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 91 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 50 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 44 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Nippon TV’s ‘Your Turn To Kill’ receives award at 2020 Seoul International Drama Awards 35 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020