Beverly Hills, CA– STARZ has hired Pamela Wolfe as Executive Vice President of Human Resources. Working out of the company’s Beverly Hills headquarters, she will assume responsibilities for all human resources functions for the approximate 800 employees across the Starz businesses. Wolfe brings to STARZ more than 20 years of expertise in all aspects of people management within the entertainment, media, sports and advertising industries.
- AXN All-Stars reunites entertainment heavyweights in a heart-warming virtual collaborative performance 81 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- iQIYI International expands global footprint with launch on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 72 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- Astro Media Solutions and Smiley ink exclusive media license partnership 60 views | posted on November 26, 2020
- The Asia TV Forum & Market and ScreenSingapore officially opens its virtual doors on 1 December 57 views | posted on December 1, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020