Propagate has announced three senior-level executive appointments – Veteran media and senior business affairs executive Ivan Garel-Jones has been named Chief Operating Officer, while Isabel San Vargas was appointed Head of Production and Linh Le has joined the Business Development team.
Ivan Garel-Jones will oversee all legal and business affairs and operations for Propagate, implementing systems and workflows to match the company’s global ambitions across all genres and platforms.
- Blue Ant Media promotes Jamie Schouela to President, Global Channels and Media; Carlyn Staudt to Global General Manager, Love Nature 41 views | posted on September 24, 2020
- True crime documentary series ‘The Night Caller’ pre-sales from Abacus Media Rights 39 views | posted on September 25, 2020
- GMA Network launches new Asian-pop culture digital channel 37 views | posted on September 24, 2020
- Ekaterina Yakushenko joins newly revamped THEMA RUS 31 views | posted on September 25, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020