Propagate has announced three senior-level executive appointments – Veteran media and senior business affairs executive Ivan Garel-Jones has been named Chief Operating Officer, while Isabel San Vargas was appointed Head of Production and Linh Le has joined the Business Development team.
Ivan Garel-Jones will oversee all legal and business affairs and operations for Propagate, implementing systems and workflows to match the company’s global ambitions across all genres and platforms.
- Ampverse and POPS Worldwide collaborate to create video gaming content series 73 views | posted on July 10, 2020
- Nippon TV’s hit smartphone game, ‘HunterxHunter’ expands to Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Macau 72 views | posted on July 10, 2020
- All-new episodes of Marquee TV shows back on air from 13th July on ZEE5 Global 60 views | posted on July 13, 2020
- CNN International announces Selina Wang as new Asia-based correspondent 37 views | posted on July 14, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020