London- FremantleMedia has announced the appointment of Christian Vesper as Executive Vice President, Creative Director, Global Drama. Vesper will report to FremantleMedia’s Director of Global Drama, Sarah Doole, while maintaining a base in both London and New York.
Vesper will work closely with FremantleMedia’s production companies as a development partner with a focus on bolstering the international scripted development slate. He will also cultivate his own projects within the company. In his new positon, Vesper will have the platform to connect leading international writers, producers, directors and actors with FremantleMedia’s production teams to develop scripted programming of the highest calibre.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 66 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 34 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 32 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- MIP Cancun Online+ and All3media International announce judges for second ‘Formats Pitch Competition’ 32 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020