Cheseaux, Switzerland– NAGRA announced that it has successfully partnered with StarHub to launch the Netflix subscription-on-demand (SVOD) service on its Fibre TV platform. The launch was facilitated by NAGRA’s MediaLive Suite’s set-top box reference platform and anyCAST CONNECT, the only operator-controlled security solution that is also Netflix-approved thus avoiding the integration of additional DRM solutions on the device.
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 51 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- AXN All-Stars reunites entertainment heavyweights in a heart-warming virtual collaborative performance 46 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- AVIA closes the year on a high note with its biggest turnout yet for the Asia Video Summit 41 views | posted on November 25, 2020
- iQIYI International expands global footprint with launch on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 38 views | posted on November 27, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020