Cheseaux, Switzerland– NAGRA announced that it has successfully partnered with StarHub to launch the Netflix subscription-on-demand (SVOD) service on its Fibre TV platform. The launch was facilitated by NAGRA’s MediaLive Suite’s set-top box reference platform and anyCAST CONNECT, the only operator-controlled security solution that is also Netflix-approved thus avoiding the integration of additional DRM solutions on the device.
Ad – Before Content
- HITS and HITS Movies to debut on Macau Cable TV
- Wildbear Entertainment’s ‘Hating Peter Tatchell’ launches this week on Netflix Australia and New Zealand
- The Walt Disney Company to celebrate Disney+ Day on November 12
- Abacus Media Rights secures international sales for ‘The Beatles and India’ feature documentary
- SynProNize acquires four Filipino top-rated series from GMA Network for distribution to Africa
- MTV Insights Studio launches MTV Youth Study 2021 titled ‘Atmanirbhar by Circumstance’