Cheseaux, Switzerland– NAGRA announced that it has successfully partnered with StarHub to launch the Netflix subscription-on-demand (SVOD) service on its Fibre TV platform. The launch was facilitated by NAGRA’s MediaLive Suite’s set-top box reference platform and anyCAST CONNECT, the only operator-controlled security solution that is also Netflix-approved thus avoiding the integration of additional DRM solutions on the device.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 66 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 41 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 41 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 40 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020