IABM has entered into a strategic partnership with Singapore Exhibition Services, the organiser of BroadcastAsia. The partnership encompasses Singapore Exhibition Services tapping on IABM’s expertise and understanding of the association’s members who operate in the region, providing a boost to the organiser’s efforts to maintain and enhance the value of the show for the industry.
The new partnership is indicative of IABM’s commitment to the ASEAN region and overall, APAC. In addition to knowledge sharing, IABM will also extend live coverage of BroadcastAsia via IABM TV to engage the widest possible audience. Last but not least, IABM will serve as a valuable conduit for member feedback to the organisers to ensure the show continues to deliver the right platform and content to the right audiences.
- KC Global Media expands distribution in Cambodia, Malaysia, and the Philippines 76 views | posted on June 10, 2021
- Viu offers a special treat to frontline food delivery heroes of Singapore 60 views | posted on June 9, 2021
- Red Fiber offers special deals and sets expansion goals for seamless customer experience in the Philippines 44 views | posted on June 10, 2021
- Cignal TV, TV5, Smart, and PLDT join forces to deliver multi-platform world-class coverage of the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 44 views | posted on June 14, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020