Globo has licensed the telenovelas Parts of Me and Rules of the Game to Israeli channels Viva and Viva Plus. The captivating plots are part of the 2016 catalogue that Globo presented in the next LA Screenings. Parts of Me, about a lonely man that discovers to be the father of seven children, is scheduled to premiere on June 14, on Viva. The thriller Rules of the Game should arrive at Israeli screens in September. The telenovelas will air on both channels with Hebrew and Russian subtitles, since a large part of the audience is of Russian origin.
Ad – Before Content
- Netflix announces ‘Rana Naidu’ starring Rana Daggubati and Venkatesh Daggubati
- The Q announces the world television premiere of the critically-acclaimed series ‘Aashram’
- Ferly and Wild Child Animation attach leading comedians to ‘Butthole Biscuits’
- DCD Rights sees factual series go global
- HITS and HITS Movies to debut on Macau Cable TV
- Wildbear Entertainment’s ‘Hating Peter Tatchell’ launches this week on Netflix Australia and New Zealand