Los Angeles, CA– Continuing to expand the global reach of its ‘content with a purpose’ for toddlers to tweens, Genius Brands International, Inc. (GBI), has secured new multi-property licensing agreements in Asia for Thomas Edison’s Secret Lab, Stan Lee’s Mighty 7 (SLAM7) and Warren Buffett’s Secret Millionaires Club. The announcement was made by Genius Brands International’s SVP of Global Sales, Andrew Berman.
Singapore’s Mediacorp television network has acquired broadcast rights to the 90-minute animated superhero feature, Stan Lee’s Mighty 7, and 26 x 30’ episodes of the comedy adventure series, Thomas Edison’s Secret Lab. Indonesia’s Spacetoon has licensed the rights to 26 x 30’ episodes of Warren Buffett’s Secret Millionaires Club, Thomas Edison’s Secret Lab and Stan Lee’s Mighty 7. TVB in Hong Kong has also licensed the rights to Thomas Edison’s Secret Lab.
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 101 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 79 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 63 views | posted on August 6, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 50 views | posted on August 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020