Los Angeles, CA– Continuing to expand the global reach of its ‘content with a purpose’ for toddlers to tweens, Genius Brands International, Inc. (GBI), has secured new multi-property licensing agreements in Asia for Thomas Edison’s Secret Lab, Stan Lee’s Mighty 7 (SLAM7) and Warren Buffett’s Secret Millionaires Club. The announcement was made by Genius Brands International’s SVP of Global Sales, Andrew Berman.
Singapore’s Mediacorp television network has acquired broadcast rights to the 90-minute animated superhero feature, Stan Lee’s Mighty 7, and 26 x 30’ episodes of the comedy adventure series, Thomas Edison’s Secret Lab. Indonesia’s Spacetoon has licensed the rights to 26 x 30’ episodes of Warren Buffett’s Secret Millionaires Club, Thomas Edison’s Secret Lab and Stan Lee’s Mighty 7. TVB in Hong Kong has also licensed the rights to Thomas Edison’s Secret Lab.
- Hong Kong FILMART Online to open on 15 March 81 views | posted on March 3, 2021
- Lee Seung-gi makes K-drama comeback with ‘Mouse’ to be aired on tvN 35 views | posted on March 3, 2021
- Disney’s ‘Raya and the Last Dragon’ to stream on Disney+ with Premier Access from 5 March 32 views | posted on March 2, 2021
- Encore Singapore off to a flying start 30 views | posted on March 4, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020