Following MIPTV, francetv distribution has confirmed strong interest for its international documentary catalogue. Numerous deals were closed for emblematic programmes with particular focus by international broadcasters on historical documentaries.
Apocalypse: the Battle of Verdun (2×45’ and 1×90’, produced by CC&C) was just sold to Nat Geo (worldwide except France, Germany and US), NRK (Norway), RTVE (Spain), Viewcom/VRT (Belgiun), SVT (Sweden), Discovery (US) and Ceska TV (Tchech Republic). Other programmes that were sold include Stalin (3×52’), Hitler’s Champions (2×52’ and 1×102’) and more.
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 184 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 112 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 102 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- ABP News lights up the weekends with a slew of fresh programming 43 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020