Singapore– Discovery Communications has appointed Winradit Kasidit Kolasastraseni to the new position of Senior Vice President, Innovation – Asia-Pacific, and named Karan Paul as Vice President, Strategy – Asia Pacific, taking over the portfolio of Helen Whittle who has relocated to New Zealand. Both Kolasastraseni and Paul will be based in Singapore and report to Arthur Bastings, President and Managing Director of Discovery Networks Asia Pacific. Whittle continues as Vice President, Strategy, with a focus on Discovery’s Pacific businesses and Special Projects, reporting to Bastings.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 88 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 48 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 44 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Nippon TV’s ‘Your Turn To Kill’ receives award at 2020 Seoul International Drama Awards 33 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020