Singapore– Discovery Communications has appointed Winradit Kasidit Kolasastraseni to the new position of Senior Vice President, Innovation – Asia-Pacific, and named Karan Paul as Vice President, Strategy – Asia Pacific, taking over the portfolio of Helen Whittle who has relocated to New Zealand. Both Kolasastraseni and Paul will be based in Singapore and report to Arthur Bastings, President and Managing Director of Discovery Networks Asia Pacific. Whittle continues as Vice President, Strategy, with a focus on Discovery’s Pacific businesses and Special Projects, reporting to Bastings.
Ad – Before Content
- iQiyi Original K-series ‘Jirisan’ set for global premiere on 23 October
- ABS-CBN’s top-grossing films to be adapted for the Indian film market
- Disney+ showcases ambitious new content slate from Asia Pacific
- Tresor inks first-look non-scripted deal with MGM Television and renews first-look deal with CJ ENM
- ABC partners with CBC to bring ‘The Wonder Gang’ to young audiences in Canada
- AXN Asia rekindles a love for travel and home in the new Original Production ‘My Hometown is G.O.A.T.’