As one of the most keenly anticipated U.S. elections in decades draws closer, CNN International has launched a new show to give the inside track on the campaign. State of the Race will be a destination for international audiences looking for an in-depth lowdown on the race to the White House. Anchored from CNN’s New York bureau by Kate Bolduan, State of the Race will provide thirty minutes of insight and analysis into a story that the world is watching with intense interest.
Ad – Before Content
- Celestial Tiger Entertainment launches brand new CM+ channel on Singtel TV in Singapore
- ATEME enables DL Gtpl to launch cable headend In India
- Southern Cross Austereo chooses MediaHub Australia to manage and deliver Sky News Regional Channels across Australia
- Astro expands its OTT aggregation play with TVB Anywhere+ App
- Vishal Bhardwaj and Netflix come together for the upcoming spy-thriller ‘Khufiya’
- ZEE5 Global launches Original web series ‘Pavitra Rishta – It’s Never Too Late’