Hong Kong–CJ E&M announced the rebranding of Channel M to tvN, starting from June 2016. tvN is Korea’s No.1 pay-TV channel with top-rated variety shows and record breaking hit dramas. Celebrating its 10th anniversary this year, tvN redefined Korea’s pay TV market with top-notch original productions and continues to strengthen the “tvN” brand with the most creative and ground-breaking shows for all age groups.
Ad – Before Content
- Fremantle Australia teams up with Archipelago Production for ‘Bay of Fires’
- Disney+ Singapore celebrates everyday heroes with local singer-songwriters Gentle Bones and Iman Fandi
- AXN Asia’s new show ‘CSI: Vegas’ ranked as top English-language program on Starhub TV Singapore during first week of premiere
- Nelvana secures distribution of ‘The Hardy Boys’ on Disney+ internationally
- Abacus Media Rights partners with Media Musketeer for sci-fi thriller ‘Pulse’
- BARC India THINK report: Ad volumes on TV spurt to highest levels in 2021 as festive season kicks off