New York– A+E Networks have signed top broadcasters in 50+ territories around the world at MIPTV to air its epic event mini-series, Roots. Covering five continents including Europe, Asia, Australia, Africa and North America, Roots has been sold to: SBS (Australia), TVNZ (New Zealand), THAI PBS (Thailand), D’LIVE (South Korea), ATRES MEDIA (Spain), HBO (Spain – SVOD), HBO Europe (Central and Eastern Europe), HBO Nordics (SVOD), RTL (Netherlands), Crave (Canada), and HISTORY in Japan, Latin America, Southeast Asia, India and Africa.
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 107 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 79 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 66 views | posted on August 6, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 51 views | posted on August 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020