Munich- Red Arrow International has picked up worldwide distribution rights for major new Russian-made drama Mata Hari. Produced by Star Media for Channel One Russia, Red Arrow will launch the English-language version of the drama at MIPCOM 2016. Mata Hari charts the extraordinary life of exotic dancer, courtesan and infamous spy Mata Hari.
Ad – Before Content
- Fremantle Australia teams up with Archipelago Production for ‘Bay of Fires’
- Disney+ Singapore celebrates everyday heroes with local singer-songwriters Gentle Bones and Iman Fandi
- AXN Asia’s new show ‘CSI: Vegas’ ranked as top English-language program on Starhub TV Singapore during first week of premiere
- Nelvana secures distribution of ‘The Hardy Boys’ on Disney+ internationally
- Abacus Media Rights partners with Media Musketeer for sci-fi thriller ‘Pulse’
- BARC India THINK report: Ad volumes on TV spurt to highest levels in 2021 as festive season kicks off