Endemol Shine Beyond UK announced a brand new series of hit eSports entertainment franchise, Legends of Gaming, featuring some of the biggest names in YouTube gaming including Ali-A and TheSyndicateProject.
The latest series, in conjunction with PlayStation 4, will be bigger than ever as 12 contenders, with over 6 billion combined views on YouTube, battle it out for the ultimate title of Legend of Gaming.
- Global Agency announces new sales for rom-com series ‘Daydreamer’ 10.4k views | posted on October 27, 2020
- BBC Studios announces deal with Discovery Inc. for ‘Top Gear’ catalogue in Japan 69 views | posted on October 26, 2020
- CNN International Commercial appoints Rob Bradley and Cathy Ibal to lead ‘Audience First’ strategy 57 views | posted on October 29, 2020
- ITV Studios presents its exciting content slate at its inaugural Fall Festival 44 views | posted on October 26, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020