Shanghai / Hong Kong– Media Partners Asia (MPA) and Shanghai TV Festival (STVF) announced a partnership to collaborate on the first ever knowledge exchange forum at the STVF in Shanghai on June 10, 2016.
China & the Global Video Opportunity Forum unite leaders from TV and digital video industries in China, Asia-Pacific, Europe and North America. The exclusive thought leadership forum sets the stage for a cultural exchange between domestic and international media players and provides a unique networking platform for attendees.
China’s TV & digital video markets lead in Asia-Pacific, generating revenue of approximately US$50 billion, according to MPA, which could grow to more than US$75 billion by 2021, making content creation, production and distribution a vital part of China’s world leading media & entertainment ecosystem.
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced 566 views | posted on January 17, 2021
- Nippon TV’s award-winning drama series ‘Mother’ Thai version wins Best Script Writing at the 25th Asian Television Awards 129 views | posted on January 18, 2021
- Period drama ‘Last Madame’ named Best Digital Fiction Series at the 25th Asian Television Awards 113 views | posted on January 18, 2021
- Anchor-turned-actor Ivan Tai cast in RTM miniseries ‘A.I in Love’ with Janna Nick and Dini Shcatzmann 100 views | posted on January 18, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020