Magine TV has entered into a distribution deal with SPI International/FilmBox that will allow the cloud-based platform to sub-license several of SPI’s channels to local distributors within the Magine global network. The channel line-up within this agreement includes, FilmBox Arthouse, FightBox, Fast&FunBox, DocuBox, FashionBox and 360TuneBox, offering Magine’s international partners access to a wide range of content including movies, documentaries, sports, fashion, and music.
- Global Agency announces new sales for rom-com series ‘Daydreamer’ 10.9k views | posted on October 27, 2020
- BBC Studios announces deal with Discovery Inc. for ‘Top Gear’ catalogue in Japan 73 views | posted on October 26, 2020
- CNN International Commercial appoints Rob Bradley and Cathy Ibal to lead ‘Audience First’ strategy 58 views | posted on October 29, 2020
- ITV Studios presents its exciting content slate at its inaugural Fall Festival 44 views | posted on October 26, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020