ITV Studios Global Entertainment (ITVS GE) has signed an exclusive first look output deal with leading factual producer World Media Rights (WMR) following MIPTV. The multi-year agreement will see ITVS GE distributing upwards of 40 hours of World Media Rights’ new factual series.
- A+E Networks Korea’s first Korean drama series ‘Backstreet Rookie’ hits international popularity 9,585 views | posted on July 31, 2020
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 170 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 109 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 101 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020