In May, CNN’s special series Road to ASEAN continues its journey to Vietnam to profile two companies that are taking advantage of the country’s growth to expand throughout Asia. Vietnam’s increasing wealth is fuelling rapid expansion in the country’s airline industry. CNN looks at how budget airline VietJet Air is helping millions of people to fly for the first time.
CNN will also take a look at the country’s thriving app scene, where developers are encouraged to look beyond Vietnam and consider all of ASEAN as their potential market. CNN looks at two entrepreneurs who are using that advice to build their app: Hai Ho and Ha Lam, the founders of Triip.me, which is designed to help travelers connect with local tour guides.
- GoDaddy and AXN launch Philippine reality show to jump-start Filipino entrepreneurs 54 views | posted on August 13, 2020
- On Viu in August: Latest releases include three K-drama series, award-winning Indonesian films 52 views | posted on August 11, 2020
- Viddsee announces content partnership with Indonesia’s RCTI+ 47 views | posted on August 12, 2020
- Grabyo supports Mediacorp in providing multi-platform coverage of the Singapore General Election 2020 40 views | posted on August 11, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020