Kuala Lumpur– MEASAT Satellite Systems (“MEASAT”) and Paris based CLUBBING TV announced a partnership that will bring the party to millions of homes with the launch of CLUBBING TV HD. Distributed through the MEASAT-3a satellite at the 91.5 degrees East hot-slot, the channel will reach over 200 million households across Asia-Pacific, Middle East, Australia and East Africa.
- Universal Music Group announces strategic global partnership with Sugar, Italy’s leading independent label 68 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- Zee5 Global rolls out a content-packed July with new movies, TV shows, and direct-to-digital movies 59 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- Olympic Channel documentary ‘Rulon’ about the extraordinary journey of an ordinary man to premiere 21 July 51 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia 49 views | posted on July 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020