Hong Kong– PCCW Media has launched Viu over-the-top (OTT) mobile video entertainment service in India and Malaysia. Offered as a freemium service, Viu provides viewers in both markets with free access to thousands of hours of premium content for local users.
For Viu India, consumers get free access to a vast archive of premium content from Bollywood and Hollywood top studios such as Media Prima, Sony Pictures, Sony Music, BBC, CBS, etc. Exciting fresh content includes over 17,000 hours of First on Viu Bollywood Indian movies and the latest music videos in India. In addition, at launch, a Viu Originals’ freewheeling chat show, What the Duck will premiere.
- The Singapore High Court has blocked dozens of illicit streaming sites 75 views | posted on July 8, 2020
- Banijay unveils new identity and portfolio 68 views | posted on July 8, 2020
- Ampverse and POPS Worldwide collaborate to create video gaming content series 63 views | posted on July 10, 2020
- Nippon TV’s hit smartphone game, ‘HunterxHunter’ expands to Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Macau 60 views | posted on July 10, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020