London– TVT announced that it has extended its contract with BBC Worldwide ANZ to manage and coordinate all of the broadcaster’s media assets for playout in Australia and New Zealand. The contract will see the business continuing its delivery of high-quality programming across channel brands BBC First, UKTV, BBC Knowledge and CBeebies with increased agility and efficiency.
TVT’s cloud-based ContentSelect platform is designed to give the company continued confidence that its content will be delivered to playout with the correct specifications and in a timely way. The broadcaster will also be afforded a greater degree of control over its assets with real-time updates of its content along the workflow chain.
- A+E Networks Korea’s first Korean drama series ‘Backstreet Rookie’ hits international popularity 9,397 views | posted on July 31, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 95 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 88 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Raven Capital and Coconuts are teaming up for a slate of unscripted pilots from Asia 59 views | posted on July 31, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020