Singapore- Singaporean audiences can soon look forward to more “Made in Singapore” content from as early as the third quarter of 2016. StarHub’s new wave of Public Service Broadcast (PSB) line-up boasts travelogues shot in the most exotic corners of the world, quirky kids’ infotainment shows and sports programmes that shine the spotlight on everyday athletes.
For the first time ever, viewers who enjoy content on the go will also be able to indulge in highly engaging short-form content―each ranging from five to 15 minutes in duration. Local movie fans will also be treated to an array of locally produced telemovies centred on facets of Singaporeans’ lives.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 93 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 54 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 45 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Nippon TV’s ‘Your Turn To Kill’ receives award at 2020 Seoul International Drama Awards 37 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020