Singapore- Singaporean audiences can soon look forward to more “Made in Singapore” content from as early as the third quarter of 2016. StarHub’s new wave of Public Service Broadcast (PSB) line-up boasts travelogues shot in the most exotic corners of the world, quirky kids’ infotainment shows and sports programmes that shine the spotlight on everyday athletes.
For the first time ever, viewers who enjoy content on the go will also be able to indulge in highly engaging short-form content―each ranging from five to 15 minutes in duration. Local movie fans will also be treated to an array of locally produced telemovies centred on facets of Singaporeans’ lives.
- Firstlight Media teams with Google Cloud to deliver next-gen OTT 50 views | posted on January 21, 2021
- Rising Asia keeps the region prolific with diverse content 45 views | posted on January 22, 2021
- Banijay Rights new sales structure in LATAM, Canada, and German-speaking territories 45 views | posted on January 25, 2021
- ‘Beyblade Burst’ TV series now airing on RTV Indonesia via Animasia Studio 42 views | posted on January 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020