Los Angeles, CA.– Mevelyn Noriega, President of Distribution at Splash Entertainment, announced that the company has inked a new deal with TV Film International for three of Splash’s series, including Sabrina: Secrets Of A Teenage Witch (26×26’), Dive Olly Dive (Season 2-52×11’) and Pet Alien (Season 2- 52×11’).
Sabrina: Secrets Of A Teenage Witch follows Sabrina, a half-witch and half-human, and all super hero who leads two vastly different lives; one disguised as a normal, klutzy high school student and the other as the top sorcery student in the magical world.
Dive Olly Dive follows the fun-filled underwater escapades of Olly and Beth, two young, unmanned research submarines in training, as they embark in discovering the marvels of the underwater world they live in.
- Global Agency announces new sales for rom-com series ‘Daydreamer’ 11k views | posted on October 27, 2020
- BBC Studios announces deal with Discovery Inc. for ‘Top Gear’ catalogue in Japan 74 views | posted on October 26, 2020
- CNN International Commercial appoints Rob Bradley and Cathy Ibal to lead ‘Audience First’ strategy 58 views | posted on October 29, 2020
- ITV Studios presents its exciting content slate at its inaugural Fall Festival 44 views | posted on October 26, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020