Los Angeles, CA.– Mevelyn Noriega, President of Distribution at Splash Entertainment, announced that the company has inked a new deal with TV Film International for three of Splash’s series, including Sabrina: Secrets Of A Teenage Witch (26×26’), Dive Olly Dive (Season 2-52×11’) and Pet Alien (Season 2- 52×11’).
Sabrina: Secrets Of A Teenage Witch follows Sabrina, a half-witch and half-human, and all super hero who leads two vastly different lives; one disguised as a normal, klutzy high school student and the other as the top sorcery student in the magical world.
Dive Olly Dive follows the fun-filled underwater escapades of Olly and Beth, two young, unmanned research submarines in training, as they embark in discovering the marvels of the underwater world they live in.
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 107 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 79 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 66 views | posted on August 6, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 51 views | posted on August 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020