Los Angeles, CA.– Mevelyn Noriega, President of Distribution at Splash Entertainment, announced that the company has inked a new deal with TV Film International for three of Splash’s series, including Sabrina: Secrets Of A Teenage Witch (26×26’), Dive Olly Dive (Season 2-52×11’) and Pet Alien (Season 2- 52×11’).
Sabrina: Secrets Of A Teenage Witch follows Sabrina, a half-witch and half-human, and all super hero who leads two vastly different lives; one disguised as a normal, klutzy high school student and the other as the top sorcery student in the magical world.
Dive Olly Dive follows the fun-filled underwater escapades of Olly and Beth, two young, unmanned research submarines in training, as they embark in discovering the marvels of the underwater world they live in.
- Firstlight Media teams with Google Cloud to deliver next-gen OTT 31 views | posted on January 21, 2021
- Short-format OTT platform Biiggbang Amusement launches as it aims to have the world’s largest content library 30 views | posted on January 19, 2021
- GoQuest Media locks in distribution deal with Telekom Srbija 28 views | posted on January 19, 2021
- Rising Asia keeps the region prolific with diverse content 26 views | posted on January 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020