Singapore– Asian Food Channel (AFC), a unit of Scripps Networks Interactive, Asia-Pacific announced the launch of Papa’s Kitchen, a Japanese original co-production with Fuji Television Network and its production arm, Fuji Creative Corporation (Fuji TV). The 6×60” series will premiere on 17 March 2016 exclusively on Asian Food Channel.
Papa’s Kitchen is a culinary game show, pitting Japanese celebrity fathers like Makkun (comedian), Notchi (Barack Obama impersonator), Masaru Hanada (former sumo wrestler) and Hiroshi Teguramori (former national football player) against each other in a series of cooking challenges. Each is tasked with making a meal in 30 minutes, identifying his wife’s home cooked dinner out of a mystery line-up, and preparing a knock-out dish to be judged by three food experts.
- Toonz Media Group joins forces with Ferly for ‘Kingdom of None’ 69 views | posted on June 8, 2021
- Han Ji-hyun stars in the popular k-drama ‘The Penthouse 3: War in Life’ 63 views | posted on June 7, 2021
- Firstlight Media names Jim Vinh to lead Asia-Pacific sales 61 views | posted on June 7, 2021
- NBC Olympics selects its audio consoles provider for production of Olympic Games in Tokyo 52 views | posted on June 7, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020