Singapore– Asian Food Channel (AFC), a unit of Scripps Networks Interactive, Asia-Pacific announced the launch of Papa’s Kitchen, a Japanese original co-production with Fuji Television Network and its production arm, Fuji Creative Corporation (Fuji TV). The 6×60” series will premiere on 17 March 2016 exclusively on Asian Food Channel.
Papa’s Kitchen is a culinary game show, pitting Japanese celebrity fathers like Makkun (comedian), Notchi (Barack Obama impersonator), Masaru Hanada (former sumo wrestler) and Hiroshi Teguramori (former national football player) against each other in a series of cooking challenges. Each is tasked with making a meal in 30 minutes, identifying his wife’s home cooked dinner out of a mystery line-up, and preparing a knock-out dish to be judged by three food experts.
- Quintus acquires factual titles for its VOD channels Free Documentary and Free Documentary Nature 58 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- Watch features and short films for free at the inaugural True Colors Film Festival 51 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- all3media international announces pre-sales to five continents for new Russell T. Davies drama ‘It’s A Sin’ 48 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 42 views | posted on November 23, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020